Dear Friends and Family,
In 2016, Mueller challenged Plote Construction Company in the first annual “Bowling For Wishes” Event benefitting Make a Wish® Illinois. Through our fundraising efforts and sponsorships, Mueller and Plote's combined efforts raised over $60,000 and helped grant 10 children who were diagnosed with a life threatening condition their wishes.
This year 2017, Plote is partnering with Muller and John B. Sanfilippo & Son Inc. for the 2017 “Bowling for Wishes” to reach our combined goal and raise $150,000 for Make a Wish® Illinois! We are excited to support this organization and look forward to this event which will conclude with a friendly bowling competition and fundraising activities on Saturday, January 14th.
Help Plote reach our $50,000 goal by contributing any amount you can - $30, $50, $100 or even more! Every dollar you donate can help Make - A - Wish kids renew their courage and find a turning point in their lives.
Thank you for your support!
|Plote Bowling For Wishes 2017 - Join Team||Raised|
|Denotes a Team Captain|
THANKS TO THESE SUPPORTERS
- Ken aldridge - $3,000.00
- Dunnet Bay Construction - $2,500.00
- Peter Wittich - $2,500.00
- Sunset Logistics, LLC - $2,000.00
- Truck King Hauling Contractors Inc - $2,000.00
- Montemayor Construction
- Mark Tenuta Transport - $1,000.00
- Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd. - $1,000.00
- Prairie Material - $1,000.00
- J.A. Johnson Paving Co - $1,000.00