Dear Moms for Make-A-Wish Supporters,
The annual Moms for Make-A-Wish Softball Tournament, an event benefiting our Make-A-Wish® chapter, is back for its 26th year with 18 teams gearing up to help grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions. It all started when a group of thoughtful moms decided to pick up a ball, have fun and make a difference in their community.
Throughout the year, these locally sponsored teams host a variety of events and fundraisers in support of local wishes. Their hard work and dedication commences at the Little League Complex in Minersville, PA, each summer with a weeklong tournament. Teams of varying skillset participate in A & B division games, follow adapted ASA rules and celebrate the joy of making wishes come true. Festivities include a home run derby, all-day 50/50 drawings, quality basket raffle items, concessions and more.
To pledge your support and make a difference in a child’s life, please click the link below to donate to your favorite team or to learn more.
|Moms for Make-A-Wish Softball - Join Team||Raised|
|Denotes a Team Captain|
THANKS TO THESE SUPPORTERS
- 3rd Annual Practice Makes Perfect Softball Tournament - $5,525.00
- Wine Tour and Magnet Sale - $2,000.00
- Furniture First - $770.00
- Candle Sales - $535.40
- Furniture First - $500.00
- ERIE Matching Gift - Kevin Brown - $500.00
- Easter Egg Hunt - $475.00
- Concentra Urgent Care - $250.00
- TriVet Contracting - $125.00
- michael callaghan - $100.00