Welcome to the Chi Omega at Florida State University's fundraising page for our spring philanthropy event, "Chi Omega Creole Cookout" benefiting Make-A-Wish Foundation! This event will feature New Orleans style food, live music, and much more. We started this page to help grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions and are asking for your support.
Chi Omega nationally supports Make-A-Wish foundation. The Gamma chapter is very honored to be able to make a difference in the lives of those individuals touched by this amazing organization. Wish kids, parents, medical professional, and others say that wish experiences can change the lives of everyone involved.
Gamma Chapter’s involvement with Make-A-Wish Foundation:
- In 2015, we raised a total of $31,600 for Make-A-Wish. This is the most we have ever raised as a chapter in one year.
- Our efforts from 2015 granted 3 wishes, with each wish being around $9500.
- Chi Omega Creole Cookout was established in 2015. Out of the $31,600 total raised, $18,000 came from this event. Our chapter is very proud of this huge accomplishment.
This year, our goal for Chi Omega Creole Cookout is to raise over $20,000. We believe as a chapter that this number can be accomplished with the collaboration of our members along with the support of family and friends.
Please help by contributing any amount you can- $30, $50, $100 or even more. Every dollar you donate can help Make-A-Wish kids renew their courage and find a turning point in their lives.
Thank you for your support!
The Gamma Chapter of Chi Omega
|Denotes a Team Captain|
THANKS TO THESE SUPPORTERS
- Mike and Kim Bauman - $1,000.00
- Mr. Frank Stratiotis - $500.00
- Connie de Haan - $500.00
- Lynn Blalock, Gamma Beta, UCLA 1977 Initiate - $500.00
- The Fest Family - $500.00
- Anonymous - $250.00
- Saba Family - $250.00
- The Adams Family - $250.00
- Paula Lamoriello - $250.00